On the likely chance someone has done this before.

I'm looking to weakly sort a channel, I have the following system:

[unsorted data] -> [weak sort] -> [weakly sorted data]

by "weak sort" I mean:

- fill a slice (say whenever smaller than 100 elements).
- when full sort it (by integer value)
- start outputting weakly sorted data
- when half-full, resort it

I'm sure theres some funky idiomatic way of doing this.

Thanks!

  • Tamás Gulácsi at Oct 21, 2013 at 7:53 pm
    Go lacks funky idioms.
    Just write it as simple and boring as you can. That will be very close to the idiomatic solution!