In case people are interested: I have (independently) implemented
the 64bit version of the Mersenne twister in Go. The result can be
found at

     https://github.com/seehuhn/mt19937

My version implements the rand.Source interface and is slightly
slower than the built-in default PRNG (performance numbers can
be found near the bottom of the above web page).

Comments are very welcome.

All the best,
Jochen
--
http://www.seehuhn.de/

  • Tomwilde at Oct 22, 2013 at 2:47 pm
    Clean implementation, just one nitpick: (mt *MT19937) SeedFromArray takes a
    slice and not an array ;)