Hi there,

I'd like to take the opportunity to present Goblin a Mocha like BDD
testing framework for Go.

Check it out at https://github.com/franela/goblin. We'd like to hear your
thoughts about it.

If you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to ask or send us
some PR.

Thanks,

Marcos.

  • Marcosnils at Nov 11, 2013 at 12:10 pm
    Hi there,

    Just wanted to let you know that we now support async testing. Check it out
    at http://www.github.com/franela/goblin

    Regards,

    Marcos.

    El jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013 14:37:33 UTC-3, marco...@gmail.com