FYI,

by-product of another project go-exif package implements EXIF metadata
retrieval from image files in Go. IFD; SubIFD; GPS Info; Interoperability
Info are supported.

available here: https://github.com/m0rcq/go-exif

hope someone will find it useful.

Cheers,
Jack

---
http://m0rcq.org / http://dromo.co.uk

  • Robert Carlsen at Oct 17, 2013 at 9:33 pm
    Cool. I'm the author of https://github.com/rwcarlsen/goexif. Would you
    consider pooling efforts?