I was unhappy with the state of the SNMP client in go, and decided to solve
my problem. Here's a Golang SNMP client that is pure Golang, fully
asynchronous, no C dependencies and has been tested to be stable over
longish periods.

Christophe

  • Christophe Devriese at Oct 7, 2013 at 2:06 pm
    The location of the library is here : https://github.com/cdevr/wapsnmp