Hi Gophers,

I added golang syntax highlighting support to CGDB, which is a lightweight
curses interface to GDB. My change is on github
https://github.com/awsong/cgdb.

I consider that CGDB is way more convenient than pure GDB. You guys who
works under terminal should try it.
[image: Inline image 1]
Enjoy.
Andy

  • Samuel Lampa at May 12, 2014 at 12:24 pm
    Cool, that is great news!

    // Samuel