Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on what you think are the best
concurrency testing patterns.

Here is a specific problem that I am currently working with, it involves a
few goroutines that are simultaneously trying to obtain a lock.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19189542/how-to-test-concurrency-and-locking-in-golang

I would very much appreciate your help with my specific problem, but more
broadly, what resources would you guys be able to point me to for more
generally concurrency testing patterns in golang. Blogs, books etc.

Thanks in advance

ps: I am a go beginner and really love playing around with the language.