Hi guys,

  Any pointers on a golang SASL client? Anyone has seen/done this before?

thanks,
Arun

PS: Appreciate a cc, I'm not sub'ed to the list. Tx.

  • Sugu Sougoumarane at Sep 25, 2013 at 11:43 pm
    Vitess uses SASL. You can see our implementation
    here: https://github.com/youtube/vitess/tree/master/go/rpcwrap/auth.
    rpcwrap builds a handshake protocol using the auth package for rpc
    authentication.
    Note that we use rpcplus, which is backward compatible with go's rpc, but
    also supports streaming and passing client context info.