Hellos!

I was wondering if it would be possible for play.golang.org to allow
GOMAXPROCS=2. This would allow a whole different class of Go programs to
utilize the awesome service provided by this tool

What do you all think?

  • Minux at Sep 21, 2013 at 5:09 am

    I was wondering if it would be possible for play.golang.org to allow
    GOMAXPROCS=2. This would allow a whole different class of Go programs to
    utilize the awesome service provided by this tool

    What do you all think?
    it will not be safe for a web service like the playground to enable
    GOMAXPROCS=2.

    recommended reading:
    http://research.swtch.com/gorace

  • Karan Misra at Sep 21, 2013 at 5:25 am
    Hey! Thats a very interesting read. Thanks :)