Although I know what a debugger is, I am very new to GDB.
When I start my Go program in GDB, I see output lines like this:
[New Thread 250124.0x3d110]
What this means? Is this GDB, or Go specific? I am asking because the
number before dot is equal in many cases.

  • Ian Lance Taylor at Sep 20, 2013 at 2:16 pm