Complementing my OSIN OAuth2 server library, I created a client library on
the same base.
It aims to be a complete implementation, and not tied to just one provider,
so it supports various configurations to be compatible with every
possibility. By default, it follows the RFC spec.

https://github.com/RangelReale/osincli

Thanks,
Rangel Reale

  • Eric Gavaletz at Sep 20, 2013 at 10:53 pm
    While working on

    https://code.google.com/p/goauth2/

    it was said that many providers don't implement the spec correctly. Have
    you run into that problem developing one package to rule them all? Which
    providers have you tested your client against? If you didn't run into
    problems it would be interesting to look into what would make goauth2 more
    complete since I am told it has a fairly large user base.
    Complementing my OSIN OAuth2 server library, I created a client library on
    the same base.
    It aims to be a complete implementation, and not tied to just one
    provider, so it supports various configurations to be compatible with every
    possibility. By default, it follows the RFC spec.

    https://github.com/RangelReale/osincli

    Thanks,
    Rangel Reale
  • Rangel Reale at Sep 30, 2013 at 2:06 pm
    For now only tested with Google and my OSIN library, but the most common
    differences are covered by these options:

    ErrorsInStatusCode bool
    SendClientSecretInParams bool
    UseGetAccessRequest bool

    it was said that many providers don't implement the spec correctly. Have
    you run into that problem developing one package to rule them all? Which
    providers have you tested your client against? If you didn't run into
    problems it would be interesting to look into what would make goauth2 more
    complete since I am told it has a fairly large user base.
    Complementing my OSIN OAuth2 server library, I created a client library
    on the same base.
    It aims to be a complete implementation, and not tied to just one
    provider, so it supports various configurations to be compatible with every
    possibility. By default, it follows the RFC spec.

    https://github.com/RangelReale/osincli

    Thanks,
    Rangel Reale
  • Ingo Oeser at Sep 30, 2013 at 10:01 pm

    Complementing my OSIN OAuth2 server library, I created a client library on
    the same base.
    It aims to be a complete implementation, and not tied to just one
    provider, so it supports various configurations to be compatible with every
    possibility. By default, it follows the RFC spec.

    https://github.com/RangelReale/osincli
    Developing it without a single foo_test.go is very brave...
    May I suggest adding some tests?