I suggest to use GoDevNode (http://www.godevnode.com), which was developed
by me while working a golang web app. Currently, it's been tested on Mac OS
X 10.8 and Windows 7.

(It's not hard to test and package the app for Ubuntu and other major
platforms if anyone is interested in it or need it.)

  • Daniel R Heath at Sep 16, 2013 at 11:46 pm
    Flawless? Not that I know of.

    I wrote a reverse proxy to do it (in go) but it's got some pretty major
    gotchas.
    Patches (very) gladly accepted: http://github.com/danielheath/shotgun-go