hi
are there that use Golang in Italy ?
Alex

  • Andrea Fazzi at Sep 16, 2013 at 8:46 pm
    Yes, me :)

    https://github.com/remogatto

    2013/9/16 alex martin <a.martin6772@gmail.com>
    hi
    are there that use Golang in Italy ?
    Alex

  • Brunetto at Sep 17, 2013 at 5:49 am
    Me too... or at least I'm trying to start using it!:P

    brunetto
    On Monday, 16 September 2013 22:46:19 UTC+2, remogatto wrote:

    Yes, me :)

    https://github.com/remogatto

    2013/9/16 alex martin <a.mart...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
    hi
    are there that use Golang in Italy ?
    Alex

  • Alex martin at Sep 21, 2013 at 9:04 pm
    only 3... a crowd...

    same situation, i'm learning this language during mine spare time at
    evening.
    I like go syntax as C lang.
    I hope that it will grow like Java
    Ale
    Me too... or at least I'm trying to start using it!:P

    brunetto
    Does it count if I don't leave in Italy right now?