I recently open sourced a json templating library that i have been working
on. I have now added tests for most input cases and gotten the performance
to a point that i am fairly happy with (performance can always become
better, it's still very high on my todo list!). It should be compatible
with all the popular client json libraries. I would love feedback on the
api and pointers / pull-requests on performance improvements. In the
samples directory is a profile.go program that take is different argument
for profiling either memory, cpu or blocks.

Here it is: https://github.com/emilsjolander/goson

I made this library mostly because a say a need for a json library that was
more flexible and modular. You can read more about why i made it as well as
how to get started with it in the fairly extensive README on github :)