I created a short presentation using the present [1] package and I'd
like to archive it on a shared drive. Present only seems to provide
the web server and I didn't see an obvious way to download anything
via the web GUI. Did I miss something obvious and is there a way to
generate a PDF artifact of the slides?

Thanks,
brian

[1] - http://godoc.org/code.google.com/p/go.talks/present

  • Egon at Sep 6, 2013 at 2:50 pm

    I created a short presentation using the present [1] package and I'd
    like to archive it on a shared drive. Present only seems to provide
    the web server and I didn't see an obvious way to download anything
    via the web GUI. Did I miss something obvious and is there a way to
    generate a PDF artifact of the slides?

    Thanks,
    brian

    [1] - http://godoc.org/code.google.com/p/go.talks/present
    Open in Chrome, press print and then Save as PDF.

    +egon

  • Brian Fallik at Sep 6, 2013 at 4:01 pm
    D'oh. Thanks!

    brian