Hello Gophers,

I have a RESTful api written in go working perfectly, but now I need it to
accept OPTIONS request for cross domain reasons. Is there a way to handle
OPTIONS on any path (Eg. /*, /users/*. etc...) and keep my current API
intact.

  • Kyle Lemons at Sep 5, 2013 at 8:14 am
    Insert a top-level HTTP handler that intercepts req.Method == "OPTIONS"
    requests and passes the rest off to your regularly scheduled ServeMux?