Hi all,

I'm using the google-api-go-client to access to google apps datas.
I was able to use drive or calendar API. No problems.

But I can't find any Contacts API for go. (
https://developers.google.com/google-apps/contacts/v3/ )
Have I missed something or is this API not available for go?

Regards,

Yann
http://www.business-cloud.fr/

  • Kyle Lemons at Sep 4, 2013 at 3:27 am
    It doesn't look like
    <https://developers.google.com/apis-explorer/#p/>there is a
    Discovery/GoogleAPIs version of the "contacts" API. That one is
    all XMLish and stuff. The new ones are all JSONish.