Just wrote a longish article describing how to set up some public CI
services to work with Go.
http://jmcvetta.github.io/blog/2013/08/30/continuous-integration-for-go-code/
  Hopefully people will find it useful!

  • Péter Szilágyi at Aug 31, 2013 at 9:00 am
    Great job :)

    On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 6:00 AM, Jason McVetta wrote:

    Just wrote a longish article describing how to set up some public CI
    services to work with Go.
    http://jmcvetta.github.io/blog/2013/08/30/continuous-integration-for-go-code/
    Hopefully people will find it useful!

  • StalkR at Sep 1, 2013 at 5:48 pm
    Hi Jason,

    Nice article, thank you for sharing.
    I was already using Travis-CI, I'll try the others; I was seduced by their
    coverage feature.

    While trying drone.io I was scared by all the required OAuth permissions.
    As comparison:
    - Travis-CI: https://stalkr.net/travis_oauth.png
    - Drone: https://stalkr.net/drone_oauth.png

    Did you find that normal?
    And now that I review again, I'm also worried Travis-CI could send commits
    to my repo with their write access.
    I'll see if I can get more info on that.

    Cheers,
    StalkR

    Just wrote a longish article describing how to set up some public CI
    services to work with Go.
    http://jmcvetta.github.io/blog/2013/08/30/continuous-integration-for-go-code/
    Hopefully people will find it useful!
  • Wes Freeman at Sep 1, 2013 at 5:51 pm