Mortdeus et al,

Thanks for recommending looking at groupcache and glog. I didn't realize
until I read Brad's lru implementation that I could use interface{} as a
map key!

Can anyone else recommend Go packages to read that would improve my Go
programming? I feel I know the language reasonably well at this point, but
I'm always on the lookout for pro-tips.

Thanks,
John