Is there any configuration file ???
On Wednesday, March 2, 2011 1:14:35 PM UTC+8, AllenDang wrote:

I noticed that the tab width setting of gofmt seems doesn't work.

I tried to invoke gofmt.exe -spaces=true -tabwidth=4 -w=true c:
\test.go, but indention result is still 8 spaces.

I manually changed the source code of gofmt from:

tabWidth = flag.Int("tabwidth", 8, "tab width")
tabWidth = flag.Int("tabwidth", 4, "tab width")

and re-compile, still doesn't work.

Is this a bug for printer.Config?

  • Dave Cheney at Aug 24, 2013 at 7:12 am
    gofmt -help
    I noticed that the tab width setting of gofmt seems doesn't work.

    I tried to invoke gofmt.exe -spaces=true -tabwidth=4 -w=true c:
    \test.go, but indention result is still 8 spaces.

    I manually changed the source code of gofmt from:

    tabWidth = flag.Int("tabwidth", 8, "tab width")
    tabWidth = flag.Int("tabwidth", 4, "tab width")

    and re-compile, still doesn't work.

    Is this a bug for printer.Config?
  • Zuxiong lin at Aug 24, 2013 at 2:17 pm
    gofmt just command way ?

    I noticed that the tab width setting of gofmt seems doesn't work.

    I tried to invoke gofmt.exe -spaces=true -tabwidth=4 -w=true c:
    \test.go, but indention result is still 8 spaces.

    I manually changed the source code of gofmt from:

    tabWidth = flag.Int("tabwidth", 8, "tab width")
    tabWidth = flag.Int("tabwidth", 4, "tab width")

    and re-compile, still doesn't work.

    Is this a bug for printer.Config?

    林足雄

    QQ: *534439207 */ fjjiaboming