Hi Andy,
would you consider the package ready for production use?

On Thursday, 7 July 2011 22:35:50 UTC+2, Andy Balholm wrote:

I'm developing an ICAP server package in Go. It has a similar interface to
the http package in the standard library. It is hosted at
http://code.google.com/p/go-icap/

(ICAP, the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol, is basically a plugin
architecture for proxies like Squid. The proxy sends HTTP messages to the
ICAP server, which can modify them. The proxy then uses the modified
message instead of the original.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Content_Adaptation_Protocol)

Andy

  • Andy Balholm at Aug 21, 2013 at 4:19 pm