Hello,
Ask about the RPC golang method, It`s only invoked client to server?
If i want to be able to call bidirectional, mean I have to create two TCP
connections?
Thank you.

(I`m so sorry for my pool english.)

  • Kyle Lemons at Aug 17, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    Yes, if you want to make calls from the server to the client you will
    require multiple separate connections -- however, you could theoretically
    construct a method of multiplexing multiple bidirectional streams over the
    same connection.