I'm playing around with structs and template data.

This example gives me the request I want.
http://play.golang.org/p/G7uI14N-H4

But I would like to know if I can use template data, as illustrated in
Andrew Gerrards 10 things slides;http://nf.wh3rd.net/10things/#2

I'd like to use named values in my template data, and assign the embedded
values, to get the idea, see this example that does not work:
http://play.golang.org/p/Ycp9tw1FLY

Is it possible to use template data in this fashion?

Thanks,
-Jev

  • Rodrigo Kochenburger at Aug 15, 2013 at 8:42 pm
    http://play.golang.org/p/OClScmG0Z6

    - RK

    I'm playing around with structs and template data.

    This example gives me the request I want.
    http://play.golang.org/p/G7uI14N-H4

    But I would like to know if I can use template data, as illustrated in
    Andrew Gerrards 10 things slides;http://nf.wh3rd.net/10things/#2

    I'd like to use named values in my template data, and assign the embedded
    values, to get the idea, see this example that does not work:
    http://play.golang.org/p/Ycp9tw1FLY

    Is it possible to use template data in this fashion?

    Thanks,
    -Jev

  • Jev Björsell at Aug 15, 2013 at 8:54 pm
    Marvelous! Thank you!