Ah progress on a port to Sol?

  • Aram Hăvărneanu at Aug 14, 2013 at 10:28 am
    Dave Cheney, Minux and myself are working on it. I've taken a break in
    the last month or so, but I plan to resume work as soon as I can.

    --
    Aram Hăvărneanu

  • Aram Hăvărneanu at Aug 14, 2013 at 10:29 am

    You can take a look or help here: https://bitbucket.org/4ad/go-sunos

    --
    Aram Hăvărneanu

  • Khushil Dep at Aug 15, 2013 at 3:45 am
    Does it build as yet on sunos? I'll take a look at getting involved where I
    can once I work out where it's at.

    ---
    W. A. Khushil Dep - khushil.dep@gmail.com - 07905 374 843
    High Performance Web Platforms Architect & Engineer
    @ <http://www.facebook.com/GlobalOverlord>khushil