PackageControl upgraded itself today and after that, no GoSublime, and
no option to install it. I can see it in the Packages list, but not in
menus or in its functionality.

Any ideas?

  • Leafy7382 at Aug 11, 2013 at 6:54 pm
    It works for me™. You might already have it installed somehow, not via
    Package Control?

    CW