Hi all,

I'm going to write server with custom UDP chunked protocol.
Please advisee me the right "share by communication" way.

*Client side*
Client gzips and chunks message to N parts. Each chunk has header with
count of chunks, sequential number of this chunk and unique message id
(identical for all chunks for this message).

*Server side*
Cache chunks until we get all parts with this unique message id -> then
write this message (for example) to a DB. In case of some timeout – drop
all chunks with this message id.

P.S.
Chunks of the message can arrive in different order.

Thank you.