That's quite awesome. Thanks a lot

On Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:55:49 AM UTC+8, Alexey Marinichev wrote:

I like exuberant ctags and I was sort of surprised to find go is not
supported. So I went ahead and added support for go:
http://github.com/lyosha/ctags-go

For the moment it indexes all top level objects: packages, functions,
constants, types and variables. It does not filter private
(lowercase) identifiers yet.

It will respect --extra=q and include fully qualified identifiers. No
extension fields are in there yet, I think adding a package there
would be useful.

I will eventually try to push it upstream.