http://godoc.org/github.com/mozilla-services/heka/client
I just want to have som fun with it first (run a web application and log
some stupid message, then view the log in the web interface).
But sure that Heka is a powerfull app (maybe overkill for me).
I hope someong will give me q Quick Start for that!

  • Tamás Gulácsi at Jul 26, 2013 at 12:24 pm
    I'm trying it. It's a little bit overengineered, they now want to make lua a requirement.
    But it seems to be nice, I'll try to use it as a log aggregator and alerter service for our company.

  • Eric Palmer at Jul 26, 2013 at 12:29 pm
    Tamás

    Please keep us informed on how this goes. I have looked at the
    documentation a little and am considering testing it. Don't really want to
    mi in Lua into our environment however.

    Thanks
    Eric

    I'm trying it. It's a little bit overengineered, they now want to make lua
    a requirement.
    But it seems to be nice, I'll try to use it as a log aggregator and
    alerter service for our company.

    KK4MWM (Ham Radio)
    About Me <http://about.me/ericpalmer>
    http://www.thingiverse.com/DaddyOh