All,

I'd like to let you all know about a new library that I am working on for
Server Sent Events.

https://github.com/msgehard/goEventSource

Pull requests and comments welcome.

  • Keith Rarick at Jul 23, 2013 at 7:51 pm
    The api looks nice, but the import path is
    github.com/msgehard/goEventSource/src/github.com/msgehard/eventSource.

    I humbly suggest you try for a shorter import path.

    Might also want to include a link to the online docs at
    http://godoc.org/github.com/msgehard/goEventSource/src/github.com/msgehard/eventSource.