   I've just pulled in 1 months worth of updates from the go.talks
repository and noticed a weird behavior that if I specify a different base
path from the default (-base="..."), snippet execution fails with "open
compile: no such file or directory" at server side.

   Has anything been changed on this respect that I'm not aware of?

Thanks,
   Peter

  • Péter Szilágyi at Jul 18, 2013 at 12:15 pm
    Hi all,

       Sorry for the false alarm. The problem was that the playground javascript
    also changed and my custom base used the old ones. Updating those to the
    new versions solved the issue.

    Cheers,
       Peter