+1 for all
在 2013-7-14 上午2:11,"Alexei Sholik" <alcosholik@gmail.com>写道:
Generic programming.

Compiler warnings. When experimenting, I want to change-and-run quickly,
not stumble upon errors about unused variables/imports.

First-class types. You can do a lot with reflect already, but you need a
compile-time value to start with.

Annotating a whole struct. Like you can do for struct fields today.

Solution of the string <-> []byte duplication. I know this is a hard issue
and there have been attempts at solving it[1]. It just doesn't feel right
to have bytes and strings packages do basically the same thing because of
challenges with the type system.

[1]:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/golang-dev/Y7j4B2r_eDw