Is it ever the case that fmt.Println will appear out of order, or does it
imply that I have a bug if they're appearing in a different order than I
expect them to?

  • Jan Mercl at Jul 12, 2013 at 8:05 pm

    On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Brendan Tracey wrote:
    Is it ever the case that fmt.Println will appear out of order, or does it
    imply that I have a bug if they're appearing in a different order than I
    expect them to?
    Code?

    -j

  • Brendan Tracey at Jul 12, 2013 at 8:08 pm
    There are too many moving parts (which is part of the problem). Other languages I've worked with have had buffers and stuff which can make the prints come out of order. I assume go is not like that, but was hoping to confirm. If it's more complicated than I realize, then I'll just keep plugging away. I think I have a bug, so it's likely that's the problem.

    Brendan