What will go 1.2 graphics library? opengl or sdl?

  • Erwin at Jun 25, 2013 at 10:49 am
    What will go 1.2 graphics library? opengl or sdl?
    There are Go bindings for both, they have already been available for some
    time as packages, and i don't think they will ever be included in the
    standard libraries.

  • André Moraes at Jun 25, 2013 at 12:05 pm