I'm putting the Go PPA in Launchpad on hold for the time being, in
favor an experimental mechanism that dynamically translates upstream
tarballs to debs.

The full story is at:

    http://blog.labix.org/2013/06/15/in-flight-deb-packages-of-go

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

  • Vasiliy Tolstov at Jun 15, 2013 at 9:15 pm
    Very good. I'm already try it. Is that possible to add ability to
    provide dest dir to form golang directory structure?
    For example install to /usr/local/go or /usr/lib/go...

    I'm putting the Go PPA in Launchpad on hold for the time being, in
    favor an experimental mechanism that dynamically translates upstream
    tarballs to debs.

    The full story is at:

    http://blog.labix.org/2013/06/15/in-flight-deb-packages-of-go

    gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

    Vasiliy Tolstov,
    e-mail: v.tolstov@selfip.ru
    jabber: vase@selfip.ru

  • Gustavo Niemeyer at Jun 17, 2013 at 12:19 am