this appears to be removed. Gone forever?
On Sunday, August 26, 2012 3:08:14 AM UTC-4, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

There's a minimal but functional implementation in camlistore.org's repo
under clients/go/camwebdav:

https://github.com/bradfitz/camlistore/tree/master/clients/go/camwebdav

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM, B.J. Pohl <bjp...@gmail.com <javascript:>
wrote:
Would like to make content available via the WEBDAV protocol using Go.
Anyone know of a generic package that would make this easier or do I need
to start building my own?

Thanks,

B.J.

  • Matthew Kane at Jun 10, 2013 at 3:52 pm
    It has only moved:
    https://github.com/bradfitz/camlistore/tree/master/old/camwebdav

    this appears to be removed. Gone forever?
    There's a minimal but functional implementation in camlistore.org's repo
    under clients/go/camwebdav:

    https://github.com/bradfitz/**camlistore/tree/master/**
    clients/go/camwebdav<https://github.com/bradfitz/camlistore/tree/master/clients/go/camwebdav>

    Would like to make content available via the WEBDAV protocol using Go.
    Anyone know of a generic package that would make this easier or do I need
    to start building my own?

    Thanks,

    B.J.

    matt kane
    twitter: the_real_mkb / nynexrepublic
    http://hydrogenproject.com

  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Jun 10, 2013 at 3:53 pm
    It's just been moved within the tree. Also, it's git: nothing is gone
    forever if you dig through the history.

    It's now in ./old/camwebdav because it's bitrot a bit. We need to fix it
    up but haven't.