What's this error's meaning?

Does that mean I use too much goroutine?

  • Dave Cheney at May 27, 2013 at 11:14 am
    It means you have too many blocking operations ongoing -- remember,
    when a goroutine blocks on a syscall, a new thread is created to
    handle this blocking.

    The most common cause of this is many goroutines trying to write to a
    single file descriptor. Have you run the race detector on your code ?
    Does that mean I use too much goroutine?

  • Dlin at May 28, 2013 at 1:29 am
    Thanks, I found it is my code's problem, I Dial too much connections on bad
    retry loop logic.

    On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 9:12 PM, dlin <dli...@gmail.com <javascript:>>