specifically. For now, it provides following commands:
- build: compile and install packages, a shortcut of `go install` + `go
build` + `go run`.
- install: download and install packages with/without specific version.
- remove: simply remove packages in local file system.
- check: check missing dependencies packages of current package.
- search: search packages by keyword.
If you are interested in this project, please
Quick start is also available
You can either give feedback or *join us*, I recommend the latter one :).
Thanks for your attention for reading this post!
If you have any question and seggestion, please send email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.