Wanted to announce the first Go Library by Thomson Reuters, that implements
Microsoft NTLM security. It does both a client and server, and has some of
the most extensive support of NTLM Flags. We have tested with NTLM 1/2 on
Windows XP, Server 2003/2008, Vista, Windows 7.

https://github.com/ThomsonReutersEikon/go-ntlm

Many more to come! If you are in the New York area we are always looking
for good programmers.

Matthew Kanwisher
Lead Gopher
Thomson Reuters

  • Dave Cheney at May 22, 2013 at 2:00 am
    Congratulations, and kudos for not reaching for cgo to crack this nut.

    Have a look at your package on godoc.org,
    http://godoc.org/github.com/ThomsonReutersEikon/go-ntlm/ntlm there are
    a few tweaks you could make to pretty up the documentation (put a \n
    between the copyright and the package decl) and it is traditional to
    add a comment to all exported symbols for documentation purposes.

    On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Matthew Kanwisher
    Wanted to announce the first Go Library by Thomson Reuters, that implements
    Microsoft NTLM security. It does both a client and server, and has some of
    the most extensive support of NTLM Flags. We have tested with NTLM 1/2 on
    Windows XP, Server 2003/2008, Vista, Windows 7.

    https://github.com/ThomsonReutersEikon/go-ntlm

    Many more to come! If you are in the New York area we are always looking for
    good programmers.

    Matthew Kanwisher
    Lead Gopher
    Thomson Reuters

  • Matthew Campbell at May 22, 2013 at 3:42 am
    Thanks for the feedback, I fixed the copyright issue and put it on our bug
    tracker to document the methods.

[...]

  • Andrew Wilkins at May 22, 2013 at 5:17 am