https://code.google.com/p/gogoprotobuf/
I have finally added all my code generating plugins.

Given a proto file, gogoprotobuf can optionally, given extensions,
generate: a GoString method, Equal method, String method, a function to
create a randomly populated struct, tests, an interface and more

Feature requests and bug reports are welcomed.

  • Walter Schulze at Jun 24, 2013 at 1:46 pm
    gogoprotobuf now gogo faster

    https://code.google.com/p/gogoprotobuf/

    Benchmark Comparison

    https://code.google.com/p/gogoprotobuf/wiki/BenchComparison

    I have finally added all my code generating plugins.

    Given a proto file, gogoprotobuf can optionally, given extensions,
    generate: a GoString method, Equal method, String method, a function to
    create a randomly populated struct, tests, an interface and more

    Feature requests and bug reports are welcomed.
  • Walter Schulze at Jun 25, 2013 at 9:30 am
    Unmarshal bug fixed for bytes