Hi all,

   I was wondering about the reasoning for interface methods not appearing
in the godoc "Index", just a source dump? (E.g. http://golang.org/pkg/hash)
Wouldn't it be nicer to generate separate method entries for all interface
elements? I usually look at only the index to figure out some API and it's
a bit bothersome that half the API is hidden away in the middle of the page
(rant :)) ).

   Any plans on extending the index to somehow cover interface methods too?

Cheers,
   Peter

  • John Asmuth at May 16, 2013 at 2:01 pm
    I also think that this would be a useful addition to godoc.