According this article http://lwn.net/Articles/458610/ in "tcp fast open"
section:

client side: sendto( ,MSG_FASTOPEN, ..) // ref: bits/socket.h
server side: setsockopt( TCP_FASTOPEN) // ref: linux/tcp.h netinet/tcp.h

Will golang support tcp fast open natively on linux platform?

Or, what are possible solutions to use tcp fast open if I want my Go web
server(net.http) use it?

  • Mikio Hara at May 8, 2013 at 11:31 am
    Will golang support tcp fast open natively on linux platform?
    golang.org/issue/4842

  • Bronze man at Jan 15, 2015 at 3:11 pm
    I have implemented this stuff myself in golang.
    It only works on linux.

    Please look at http://godoc.org/github.com/bronze1man/kmg/kmgNet#TfoLazyDial
    Use TfoLazyDial to dial .
    use TfoListen to listen on.
    You need echo 3 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen to enable this functional
    in your linux box.