Hey Guys,

I started playing around with the present tool[1] but I'm wondering how (if
possible) to make it scale to full screen in any resolution.

[1] http://godoc.org/code.google.com/p/go.talks/pkg/present

Cheers

  • Andrew Gerrand at May 3, 2013 at 5:20 pm
    I just use the browser's zoom function.

    I started playing around with the present tool[1] but I'm wondering how
    (if possible) to make it scale to full screen in any resolution.

    [1] http://godoc.org/code.google.com/p/go.talks/pkg/present

    Cheers

  • Rodrigo Kochenburger at May 3, 2013 at 5:23 pm
    Ah, ok. Haven't thought of that.

    Thanks!