Greetings,

There's a pure Go goyaml implementation available for testing at the import URL:

     "launchpad.net/~niemeyer/goyaml/beta"

Please note that the package name is still "goyaml", and the API
hasn't been touched, so only the import URL itself has to change.

If you find an issue please file a bug at:

     https://bugs.launchpad.net/goyaml/+filebug

As you may have seen, the full background for the port was described at:

     http://blog.labix.org/2013/04/28/porting-6700-lines-of-c-to-go

Thanks for your help.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

  • Gustavo Niemeyer at May 29, 2013 at 5:53 pm
    This was just merged in, so the package at

         "launchpad.net/goyaml"

    now has the pure Go version.

    --

    gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net