Doesn't work if getting compile errors.

http://go-gyazo.appspot.com/58a6f3cb833aa676.png

  • Andrew Gerrand at Apr 24, 2013 at 9:00 am
    It seems to be working for me? http://play.golang.org/p/XRtfdAb-Cg

    On 23 April 2013 14:18, mattn wrote:

    Doesn't work if getting compile errors.

    http://go-gyazo.appspot.com/58a6f3cb833aa676.png

  • peterGo at Apr 24, 2013 at 11:07 am
    Andrew,

    It doesn't work for me: "prog.go:8: syntax error: unexpected EOF." There's
    no closing right curly barcket.

    Linux Peter 3.5.0-27-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Mon Mar 25 19:58:17 UTC 2013
    x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
    Firefox 20.0

    Peter