We are a Ruby/Rails shop moving toward Go-lang. Currently our startup
only has 3 engineers. Looking to expand our go-lang footprint.

Not going to lie, with a small team everyone has to at some point get
hands dirty with javascript, python, ruby, or java. But if you can
bang out go-code that is what we really are after. Currently have some
minor go stuff in production and will soon be rolling out some big
pieces of our platform running on Go.

Feel free to email me directly if interested or looking for more information.

www.vorstack.com

-Bryan

  • Luke Mauldin at Apr 16, 2013 at 7:26 pm
    Bryan,

    Can you please send me your email address to lukemauldin AT gmail DOT com
    so we can directly communicate?

    Luke