I was wondering if anyone had worked on a "Readability" style extraction
tool in Go?

There are solutions in other languages, but given Go's ease of retrieving
URL's, this would be really useful.

For examples in other languages to see what i am talking about,
see: http://tomazkovacic.com/blog/56/list-of-resources-article-text-extraction-from-html-documents/

  • OmarShariffDontLikeIt at Apr 11, 2013 at 6:04 am
    I've implemented the JusText algorithm in Go. You can find it here:
    https://github.com/JalfResi/justext

    I use it to strip all the boilerplate crap from a news article and
    process just the content.

    Cheers,
    Ben