I found go.exe in bin/, but it told me that it need the 6g in tools/ when I
run it.

  • Brainman at Apr 7, 2013 at 2:12 am
    All go compilers and linkers are hidden in a special directory (so they do
    not pollute your PATH). go command knows how to find them. You can use:

    go env | grep GOTOOLDIR

    on linux to find out where yours are.

    Also, https://code.google.com/p/go-wiki/wiki/WindowsCrossCompiling could be
    helpful to answer some of your cross-compiling questions.

    Alex