I am using the Go Tour as a personal presentation and learning tool - the
inline playground is awesome.

However, it seems that on pages without the editor, the content area is
very small, making it difficult to use images or have more text:

<https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/340b441b2I3B06052P3Q/Screen%20Shot%202013-04-05%20at%201.34.48%20AM.png>

<https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/0w2B2q3D023n210b0b0f/Screen%20Shot%202013-04-05%20at%201.41.55%20AM.png>

I think it would be nice if that took up the entire space:

<https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/1x3W2q2N3H430s1e3l2M/Screen%20Shot%202013-04-05%20at%201.34.24%20AM.png>

<https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/2J1l411I3n2q3f0Q0e1Y/Screen%20Shot%202013-04-05%20at%201.42.37%20AM.png>

The rest of the Tour still functions as normal -- bringing up the ToC on a
"full width" page makes the ToC full width, whereas bringing up the ToC on
a page with the code editor keep the ToC half-width.

<https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/0E2r3X3b1Y0n3K2S1Q39/Screen%20Shot%202013-04-05%20at%201.43.23%20AM.png>

<https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/162c113q180F2o1X3F0d/Screen%20Shot%202013-04-05%20at%201.43.55%20AM.png>

I have the code implemented, as I'm using it right now, but I wanted to get
some feedback to see how people felt.

  • Dan Kortschak at Apr 5, 2013 at 6:43 am
    Have you tried using the present tool as a presentation tool? It might be a better fit

    code.google.com/p/go.talks/present