Howdy

I was playing with the idea of writing a general utility to implement
sort.Interface for any slice via reflect, but I seem to be missing a
function to set an element of a slice with reflect.

I am blind or is this missing? Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Regards

Albert

  • Albert Strasheim at Apr 4, 2013 at 11:33 am

    I was playing with the idea of writing a general utility to implement
    sort.Interface for any slice via reflect, but I seem to be missing a
    function to set an element of a slice with reflect.
    I googled better:

    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/golang-nuts/bldM9tIL-JM

    http://play.golang.org/p/A6TqPhC9Zp

  • Luke Mauldin at Apr 4, 2013 at 1:17 pm
    That is nice, thanks for posting the code.