I'm getting ready to start playing with Go on my Raspberry Pi, and since it
is 32-bit, I'm wondering how much of an issue the garbage collection bug
will be.
I know there has been some amleriation of the problem, from looking at the
bug tracker, but I'm curious what the current status is.

  • Dave Cheney at Mar 30, 2013 at 4:33 am
    I use 32 bit arm platforms daily, 909 is not an issue you need to be worried about.